Monday, February 28, 2011

Baby's first Blog!

Hi guys, now that it is no longer in style, I figured I'd set up a blog!  YAY!!!

A little about myself, I decided to be an actor about two years ago.  Unlike most anything else, if you have the guts and desire, you can pretty much start acting today.  Getting paid for it is another thing.

What I think I'll do for now is to post up my Youtube videos and talk about them here.  Who knows what else but I can promise you that first and foremost I want to entertain you.  I don't want to whine bitch and moan about things that none of us have any control over.  If I can get you to expel one little laugh out into the universe, I'll consider that an accomplishment.  I can't guarantee that every time, but that's what I'd like.

I'm sure there will be other things I talk about on here that may or may not be of interest to you.  For example, I also like motorcycles, so maybe once in a while I'll post something that I think is interesting.  Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment